-
April 7th, 2003, 07:02 AM
#251
Inactive Member
get an account in a web server and upload the files. Normally, free webservers (angelfire, Freewebz...) don't allow you to link directly the files, so, you may need the Copy and Paste Trick, or the "Show.html" file that Wiseman did for the Granaboard page.
-
April 7th, 2003, 03:00 PM
#252
Inactive Member
How can I show my desktop?
-
April 7th, 2003, 10:46 PM
#253
Inactive Member
Is it just me or does Angelfire suck ass? I have a geocities account which I know how to use but I haven't been able to upload anything today. Oh well, I'll keep trying.
-
April 9th, 2003, 02:14 AM
#254
Inactive Member
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/cchanbg20.jpg
New bg!
Cool ass mofo pimp bad guy, plusn nice quality pics of Utena=r0x0rz!
-
April 9th, 2003, 08:06 AM
#255
Inactive Member
Nice Wallpaper, Xell... Utena goodness, huh? i still have my Kao-chan Background. I haven't found any better!
-
April 10th, 2003, 06:33 AM
#256
Inactive Member
that guy always creeps me out T_T i liked the red haired guy better(can't remember his blasted name)oh well i'm done w/DNAngel (for now) now it's sexy kamui mwhahahaha from X ^_^ now this is my ultimate fav never get tired of this one . . .
xxKamuixx
-
April 10th, 2003, 07:15 AM
#257
Inactive Member
It is cool! ^^ i can make me an idea of because you like it so much...
Mitsu-chan, i bet you'd like this wallpaper also.. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
April 10th, 2003, 10:28 AM
#258
Inactive Member
Touga's Akio's bitch messenger fag XD
-
April 10th, 2003, 03:03 PM
#259
Inactive Member
thanks!
It is a nice pic of Kao!
-
April 10th, 2003, 08:51 PM
#260
Inactive Member
and notice how i arrange the program icons AROUND Kamui hehe can't block the great pic. just as long Touga doesn't look as creepy as that other guy [img]eek.gif[/img] he's evil [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bat.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks